1) Click on the Settings button at the left menu bar
2) Now expand the Domain Settings folder on the left hand side.
3) Click on the Aliases link and click on the New button at the top of the page.
4) Now enter whatever you would like the catch-all alias to be named and click on the Email Address(es) tab.
5) Enter the email you would like all incoming emails sent to in this field and click on the Save button.
6) Now click on the Set Catch-All button.
7) Finally click on the Catch-All Alias
drop down menu and select the alias you created, click the Save button and your catch-all alias is now set up.
Note: It is important to never set an
auto-responder on an email account that the catch-all forwards to, as it
may result in spammers sending more email to your domain. In addition,
additional bandwidth usage will result.