Follow the steps below to set up Thunderbird to retrieve and send email
from our mail servers(replace "yourdomain.com" with your
actual domain name).
1. Open Thunderbird.
2. Click "Create a new email account", this will bring up the Welcome to Thunderbird Window.
3. Click "skip this and use my existing email"
4. Enter your email account information in the Mail account Setup Window.
5. Click "Manual config" to configure the email account setting in manually.
6. Configure the SMTP and IMAP server setting.
If you want to use POP3 protocol to receive email, you only need to change the incoming protocol to POP3.
7. Click "done".