1. Open your iPhone Settings then go to the VPN option.
2. Click the "Add VPN Configuration" button to add the VPN connection info.
3. Enter the VPN info (Note: Server address, username, password all the info are case sensitive)
- Type: IKEv2
- Description: a name that you want to use.
- Server: Select your preferred server from your Control Panel server list. E.g.,xxxx.smartervpn.net.
- Remote ID: Same as the Server, E.g.,xxxx.smartervpn.net.
- Local ID: do not need to type anything.
- User Name: VPN Network Username
- Password: VPN Network Password
Click "Done" button to save your connection info
4. Choose the VPN you have added then connect it.