This article covers the steps necessary to change the name server records for domain names registered with eNom.com. This information should be used when updating your domain name to point to your account at Dreamnix.com. The instructions were gathered from the eNom.com web site FAQs.
- Login to your eNom account at http://enom.com
- Choose menu option "DOMAINS"
- Click "my domains"
- Click the domain name you wish to work with
- Click "change" button, under top section "DNS SERVER"
- Select user
- Click save changes
- Enter the following nameserver information:
- Both name servers are required
- Click save changes button.
Name server updates typically take 12 to 24 hours, though in some cases the propagation of the change can take up to 72 hours. Site users may report problems accessing your site at Dreamnix.com during this time. Until propagation is complete, requests to your domain name may point to your previous host.
If do not remember your eNom.com username and password, send a request to eNom support at email@example.com, or go to http://enom.com/help
Please note that the procedures for making changes at eNom.com are subject to change. If you find that any part of this article is inaccurate, please let our technical support department know so that we can update this article.