Windows 2008/IIS 7 allows a secure FTP connection via FTP over SSL.
Note that this is not the same as SFTP (FTP via SSH), so you may have
to experiment a bit with your FTP client settings to get a secure
connection. Our tests were successful with the following.
- Click Connect -> Create Site
- In the Site Name field, enter your domain name and click next
- Select FTP/SSL (Auth SSL) and click next
- Fill out the remaining fields as follows:
- Server Address – Enter FTP address( like ftp.Dreamnix.com), which can be found in Control Panel.
- User Name – Enter your FTP username.
– Enter the password for this user.
- Click Next to complete the Wizard
Note: If you receive a generic "could not connect" error, or in
implicit mode see an attempted connection to port 21, you have a
configuration error. Please cut and paste the login information from
Control Panel to make sure you are supplying the proper credentials.
Article ID: 59, Created: July 2, 2012 at 1:31 AM, Modified: July 2, 2012 at 1:31 AM